Friday, August 26, 2011

Dress Up Time

I have a fun new kit out today.  I'm so excited to show you this kit-it's been in the works for a couple months now.  I had the idea but life got in the way but now it's finally finished!  This kit is a collab with Gettin Scrappy with Britt and it's called Dress Up Time.  This kit is dedicated to kids who love to dress up in someone else's clothes or in costumes.  My sister and I used to do this all the time with my mom's old clothes.  We have tons of pictures of us in random funky clothes.  Britt and I made this kit so that it could work for either boys or girls who like to dress up.  This is not just a frilly girly kit-there's so much more to it.  Take a look:
This kit is HUGE!  There are 25 papers and 91 elements.  Wowza!  Aren't all the hats just so much fun?  They were drawn by my CT member, JJ of Giggly Polka Dots.  She does awesome work.  You should definitely check out her blog.  Check out my CT's work.  I didn't have a chance to scrap yet with this kit  (boo to the beginning of the school year)but trust me I will!  I have great pictures of my kids dressed up it fun outfits.



Britt and I also put together an add on pack that includes cardstocks, glitters and worn papers.  There's also a coordinating QP set.  All of the pieces will be 35% off for one week.


We have a few freebies for you.  Images are linked to my CT's blogs. 




1 comment:

  1. This kit is too cute!! I have been trying to think of a way to make a kit like this for my little boy. He love, loves to dress up! PERFECT!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...