Thursday, January 19, 2012

Collab

I never showed you the new collabs out this month at Brownie Scraps and Stuff to Scrap.  There are great collabs this month!  Here's the collab at Brownie Scraps.  It's a great kit called Achieve Your Goals.  The colors are just outstanding!  I have to scrap with this kit.  The best part of this collab is that it is free with a $10 purchase.  Why not pick up some of my retiring products and maybe some other kits from my store and you'll get this collab for free!

Just a note that the February Addicts is now on sale.  Flutterbye Faery Designs is hosting and I've seen most of the products already and they are awesome!  I can't wait to get my hands on them!  Make sure to pick up the addicts club while it is on sale for $7 until the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...