Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Random Things

There are two speed scraps coming up at Stuff to Scrap this week. One is today hosted by the Scrappy Kat. Check out the flyer and participation prize.

Scraps by Andrea is hosting a Speed Scrap at the STS Forum on Sept. 2nd. The participation prize is an Autumn inspired mini kit called 'Falling'. Hope to see you there!



Tomorrow the voting will open for the 5th week Immunity challenge. Our challenge this week was to create a mini in black and white and no other colors. I've never done too much with black and white so this made me really think! Here's what I came up with. You can download it in the Brownie Scraps gallery. Tomorrow around noon, I'll post the links for voting and I hope you vote for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...