Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Voting Time!

I know! It's been a few days since I've posted. Well this week's designer survivor challenge is make me do a lot of work! I'm very happy with how my kit (full size!) is turning out, so stay tuned for the link to my kit. You'll actually get quite a few of them!

Immunity challenge voting is up! This week we had to use a magazine cover and make 2 papers and 3 elements based off the cover. I was inspired by all the stripes on the page. So I call my entry "Simply Striped." You can head over to Brownie Scraps HERE to download it. This is what it looks like.


Please go vote for me HERE (Simply Striped by B2N2 Scraps). You can go HERE to see all the entries. I would love to get immunity and I would get to share it with another designer too! Thanks so much! I still hope to have another freebie up on my blog this week. We'll see if I get it done. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by all the work I need to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...