Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Challenge

I'm hosting the Brownie Flip Challenge at Brownie Scraps. That's the challenge where you are given a layout and you need to turn it somehow to make it your own. This month I chose a layout that I absolutely love by tinkay2. Here it is. Isn't it gorgeous???
Here's my flip. I don't think it's a good as the original but I still love how it turned out. I made it using Scrappin Daisies' kit In His Element which was only available during the Brownie Bake Sale. I know I showed you this layout already but I wanted to tell you about the challenge.

Here are a couple more layouts that I haven't posted on my blog yet. The first one was for the Use It or Lose It Challenge at Stuff to Scrap from last month. The kit is partly cloudy by Jenasis Designs.
I'm not sure my sister is going to like the title of this one but I think it is fitting. It uses Chasing Butterflies by Scrap Sprinkles Designs. I did it for a speed scrap.
This one was made for one of the weeks of the supreme scrapping challenge. I had to make a layout look like a paper layout. I think I achieved a good paper layout. This one uses Little Whimsy by Jacabean Designs.
This one uses Aquamarine by Marni Designs that was only available during the Brownie Bake Sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...