Friday, October 15, 2010

Nothing But Treats

Scraps by Andrea has a new Halloween kit out today called Nothin' But Treats. It's such a cute Halloween kit with such cute little costumed kid elements. I loved using this kit to scrap my Halloween pictures from last year. Scraps by Andrea also has an add on to this kit. Here's a look at both of them.

Here are my layouts. I made two 2 page layouts. I'm showing you the individual sides too so you can see them better.





I made one of the pages into a freebie QP for you. You can download it HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...