Saturday, June 25, 2011

New Brownie Kits

I haven't had the chance to show off some great new Brownie Scraps kit in a while.  So get ready for me to show you quite a few that I've had the chance to work with! First up is a great sleepy time kit by Marni Designs called Sweet Dreams.  This kit just makes me want to curl up and take a nap.  It's so dreamy!
Now onto a cute new kit called Owl Always Love You by Scraps by Mara.  I'm in love with cute little owls recently!  And this cute is just adorable!

Here's another kit from Scraps by Mara.  It's a fantastic swimming kit called Water Wings.  I absolutely love the bright orange and orangish yellow in this kit combined with the blue.
You've seen my project with the new product but I didn't show you the product!  I made a father's day card for my dad using WendyBird Designs' new skinny card templates.  I used my new kit-My Daddy, My Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...