Friday, June 3, 2011

Snips & Snails and a Contest

Scraps by Andrea has a brand new boy kit out called Snips & Snails.  It has great boy colors and cute little boy elements. I love working with boy kits and this one was so much fun!  This kit is a small kit for Andrea so she priced it at $2.99.  But her whole store is 50% off this month so you can grab this kit for just $1.50 right now!!
Here's a layout I made using this kit.  I made it for a speed scrap on Tuesday.
I made a freebie for you but before I show you the freebie I wanted to tell you about a contest that is being hosted at Stuff to Scrap this summer.  We're doing our This Scrappers Got Talent contest again.  Check out the flier for details.  The flier is linked to the thread where you can sign up.
Now onto the freebie.  I made a tag cluster for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...