Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shine Down on Me

I have a new kit out today that I just love.  I started this kit with a mini for the Design Factor and I knew I had to expand it.  The colors are so bright and sunny and can be used to scrap all your ourdoor playing pictures plus so much more.  Here's a look at Shine Down On Me.
You can find this kit at both my stores-Stuff to Scrap and Brownie Scraps.  Its 25% off at Brownie Scraps today only!  It'll be 30% off at STS for one week.  There's also a QP set that you can get at Stuff to Scrap.  It'll also be 30% off for one week.
Take a look at what my CT and some Brownie Supremes did with this kit.  I just love the versatility of this kit.



I can't wait to see what you all come up with using this kit!  Drop me a comment or email to show me what you create with this kit and you will be entered to win a kit of your choice from my store!  My CT have made some freebies with this kit.  I'll be back later this week with a freebie from me and more creative layouts!  Make sure to leave love if you download!



1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing kit! Thanks to your CT I bought it..now I think I own almost all of your kits. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...