Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sweet Tooth Plus Freebies and $2 Tuesday!

I have a new kit out today called Sweet Tooth.  Who doesn't love candy?  This kit is packed full of all sorts of yummy treats and sweets.  You can scrap all your photos with this bright fun kit!  Take a look at Sweet Tooth.

You can find this kit at Stuff To Scrap or Brownie Scraps.  Sweet Tooth will be 25% off at Brownie Scraps today and 30% off at Stuff to Scrap all week.  There's also a set of quick pages at Stuff to Scrap that will be on sale as well.


Take a look at the work my CT did with this kit.





Aren't they fantastic?  We also have some freebies for you.  Click on each LO to head over to my CT's blogs to grab the freebies.  I hope you go grab Sweet Tooth.  I'd love to see what you create!







Before I show you the freebie from me, I want to show you what I have in the $2 bin today.  This is one fantastic deal!  Dress Up Time and Dress Up Time Quick Pages are in the $2 bin today.  They are both over 50% off!!  Make sure to grab these kits while they are a steal.



And now finally a freebie from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...