Monday, December 27, 2010

December Addicts and January Addicts

I know it's late this month but I wanted to show you a layout that I made using the Mega kit and bytes for December. Scrappin Daisies is doing the December Addict's this month and her mega kit is called "Christmas Surprise." I used this kit and the bytes to do a layout for a speed scrap at Stuff to Scrap. Here's a peek at the mega kit.You can get the mega kit and bytes separately, or you can get the December addicts club for $10 which includes the mega, bytes, a freebie kit (called Just Chillin-it's super cute!) and the immediate download kit called "I Tweet U" which is a really cute kit too. I think the $10 is a great deal! Here's my layout using Christmas Surprise.The January Addicts club is now on sale. Ramona the Pest Designs is in charge of the addicts club for January. She's got great things planned (if you get her newsletter you got to see sneak peeks of the kits and they're fabulous!). January Addicts is on sale for $7 until January 1st. After that the price goes up to $10, so go grab it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...