Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Know Why and Scraplift Challenge

I've been offering you freebie QPs made with kits from Digital Scrap Cafe for a while now but I no longer will be offering them.  They've done away with their QP team so now I'm on their creative team.  So that means I still get to show you many of the wonderful kits that are in their store.   I worked with a kit called "I Know Why" by Caged Bird Designs.  I just loved the colors and all the birds in this kit.  Here's a look at the kit.

Here's my layout.

My layout is a scraplift of KsCroppyChick.  I chose her layout to scraplift for this week's scraplift challenge.  If you complete this challenge you get a set of clusters that I made using the kit I showed you above.  Here's the look at the prize.
Go to the forum HERE to check out the details and I hope to see your layouts so you can win this prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...