Sunday, January 2, 2011

January Build a Kits

It's the beginning of the month and that means that the new Build a Kits (BAKs) are in the store at Stuff to Scrap. At first I wasn't sure of the colors but then I decided I really liked them. I getting into different colors for me (this BAK and my new kit that will be released on 1/11). Once I started working with these colors, the kit just came together! I call my kit January BAK: Cold Winter's Night. This kit is perfect for all those winter photos you may have or photos cuddled up inside! Here's a look at my kit that has 10 papers and 20 elements.Here are some layouts by members of my creative team. Layouts by Stephanie, Debbie and Bren.
A new month also means a new collab kit by the Stuff to Scrap designers. I just LOVE the colors in this kit. It's called Winter Wonderland and it has everything wintery in the kit. The collab is $6.99 and you can get the quickpages free with a purchase of $10 or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...