Monday, January 17, 2011

Merry & Bright

If you are all at me, you didn't scrap your Christmas pictures right after Christmas last year and didn't even scrap them until THIS Christmas.  Almost a year later and I had forgetten what had happened and then couldn't journal much.  I love to journal to preserve stories for my kids.  So this year I decided that I need to scrap my Christmas pictures not long after Christmas.  There are so many great Christmas kits out there and one of them is called Merry & Bright by Snuggle Berry Pie.  Take a look at this kit (image is linked to the store).  Right now it's 40% off!

What  I liked about this kit is that it has the traditional Christmas colors with a little blue.  I'm a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas!  Here's a double page layout I made.  I'm also showing you the individual sides too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...