Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fresh Baked Brownies and $2 Tuesday

Today is Tuesday which means fresh baked brownies at Brownie Scraps.  I've get several new releases to show you.  First up is Remember Me by Scraps by Mara.  I love the colors in this kit and the elegant feel of the kit.  All these kits I'm showing you are 25% off today only!
I used this kit to scrap pictures of my son during his Baptism.
Here's another new release called All in Love by Flutterbye Faery Designs.  It's a great Valentine's Day kit!
Here's my layout.
Finally I've got a card template from WendyBird Designs.
I needed to make a baby card so I grabbed Sweet Cheeks from Snuggle Berry Pie Designs to make the card.
Here's my card.

I've got my kit Let's Go Fly a Kite in the $2 bin today!  Go grab it while it's just $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...