Sunday, February 20, 2011

Puzzle Me Love

It's been a couple days since I've blogged.  Sorry about that.  Good thing my sister is too busy to read my blog these days (since she's selling her house and buying a new one) and remind me that I haven't blogged in a couple days :)  I've been a little busy these last few days trying to get everything ready for my children's birthday party that I haven't had time to scrap.  I'm relaxing today and having my husband take care of the kids!  How nice!

I just scrapped a layout with this gorgeous kit from Scrappin Daisies called Puzzle Me Love.  It's such a cute love kit with the bright colors-red, yellow and blue with black and white thrown in too.  Most of the word arts are like crossword puzzles-so cute!  Here's a look at the kit.

Here's my layout.  I had a vision of what I wanted to do with the squares/rectangles but I didn't know how to accomplish it.  So this is how it turned out-it's not like my vision but I still love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...