Saturday, February 26, 2011

Take a Complement-Retiring Kit

Snuggle Berry Pie Designs at Brownie Scraps is retiring to take on some other responsibilities.  It will be sad to see her go.  Her whole store is on sale-GREAT sales including her CU items.  I have her pattern makers and I use them all the time!  I just worked with Take a Complement because I love the colors.  Orange has become one of my favorite colors recently (not for me to wear but just in general).  Here's a look at the kit that is just $1.50!!!

Here's my layout.  I used it for a Winterpalooza challenge at Brownie Scraps where you couldn't use any  pictures of people and had to scrap something that someone in my house loves.  I scrapped the train books that my kids love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...