Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Only In My Dreams

It's Tuesday which means fresh baked brownie day at Brownie Scraps.  Scraps by Mara has a new kit out called Only in my Dreams. I got the kit to work on making some freebies that will be offered on the Brownie Scraps blog, Facebook page, Twitter or newsletter so watch out for them!  Then I decided this kit would be great to scrap pictures of my new nephew.  My sister in law had a baby on Wednesday of last week so he's brand new!  My kids love talking about him.  Here's my layout of my kids meeting Charlie.

Here's a look at the kit.  It will only be 25% off through the end of today.
There's a special event planned at Brownie Scraps for the month of April.  It's spring break! Check out the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...