Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pumpkin Harvest

Spring is right around the corner here but I'm busy scrapping fall pictures!  LOL  I am frantically scrapping again to get a book done by Thursday and I just realized tonight that it's not going to get done by Thursday.  I have too many pictures left to scrap, plus I need to make some kits to go along with the photos, plus I'm in a design contest so it's just not going to happen!  Hopefully they'll have a good sale on the books in another month or two.  While I was busy scrapping October's pictures, I grabbed Pumpkin Harvest by Dream Big Designs at Digital Scrap Cafe.  I fell in love with the touch of the icy blue along with the usual oranges and browns of pumpkin kits.  Here's a look at the kit.
Gorgeous, right? Plus the elements are just awesome!  I made 2 layouts with this kit and I could have made more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...