Saturday, March 12, 2011

Park Date

The Brownie Scraps collab is awesome this month.   It's called Park Date.  It's perfect for all those outdoor photos you have of your kids playing in the park.  I also used it for inside playdates too.  I just love the colors and the fun elements.  Here's a look at the kit.
This kit will be automatically added to an order of $10 or more at the Brownie Scraps store!  Here are my layouts (which actually were turned into quick pages that you get when you buy this kit).  The first one is a picture taken when we had our twin friends over to play and I got out the ball pit which is not big enough for 4 toddlers!  They all had to get in at the same time thought.  And yes, my son is wearing a bow in his hair-he insisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...