Friday, July 22, 2011

Featured Designer and a Freebie!

I am being feautred at 5 Star Digital Scrapbooking as a Fresh Faces in the New Year.  It's for newer designers.  I'm so excited about this.  Check out the article here and read all about me.  I made a freebie mini kit for this feature and it will be available for 30 days!  When you read the article you'll also notice a coupon-you can use it at BOTH my stores which means you can get the savings twice!
I had so much fun creating this kit, I made another part (did you notice this one is called 1?)  Stay tuned to find out how to get part 2 for free! I even made a coordinating alpha.  Want the alpha for free?
All you need to do is become a fan of my B2N2 Scraps' Facebook Page and you'll find the alpha there.  Enjoy!

I'm starting the RAKs I talked about.  The first one is being held at DST.  Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...