Sunday, July 3, 2011

July Collabs

I have 2 great collabs to show you this month.  2 mega collabs!  One is from the designers at Stuff to Scrap and the others from the designers at Brownie Scraps.  I just love the STS collab this month-it's called Berry Delight (I came up with the title!).  The colors just reminded me of berries.  So this kit is all about summer fruits.  Here's a look at the collab.

Isn't it pretty?  I have to make up some layouts with this kit!  If you spend $10 at the store you get the QPs for free!
The second collab is the Brownie  Scraps collab.  This kit is all patriotic!  It's called 4th of July.  It's made up of 6 minis, 1 hybrid printable, 1 set of CU items, 4 QPs, 2 alphas, 1 template, and 1 word art pack.  It's huge!  If you place a $10 order or more at the Brownie Scraps store, you get this collab for FREE!  How awesome is that?  The entire Brownie Scraps store is 30% off right now to celebrate Canada Day and the 4th of July.  Hurry over and grab some of the products in my store.
I almost forgot to mention.  There's a new CU grab bag at Stuff to Scrap.  This grab bag is packed full of great CU overlays, pattern paper templates and elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...