Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lots of Stuff (isn't that a great title!?!)

Its Tuesday so that means $2 Tuesday at Stuff to Scrap.  I have Monster's All Around and it's QPs in the $2 bin.  Make sure to grab these products while they are on such great sale!

I'm hosting a speed scrap on Thursday, July 28th at Stuff to Scrap at 7 pm CST-that's 8 pm EST, 6 MST, 5 PST.  I have a mini kit as a participation prize that coordinates with the Facebook exclusive fan freebie I'm giving away and the mini kit that's available at 5 Star Digital Scrapbooking.  If you collect all these pieces you'll have a full size kit. Cool, huh?


I'm releasing Billions of Bubbles at Brownie Scraps today.  It's 25% off today only!  This kit is great for outdoor kids playing pictures even if they're not playing with bubbles.
Here's some inspiration from the Brownie Supremes.
I have a new kit from Digi Designs by Nicole to show you but it's not in the store yet.  I'll show it to you soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...