Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Parade Review

Happy Easter to everyone out there that celebrates Easter!  I bet everyone is busy hunting eggs, going to church and spending time with family like I am!  I wanted to show you my Easter kit once again because I'm sure you'll have lots of pictures to scrap after today.  This Easter kit called Easter Parade is perfect to scrap all your pictures!  It's still on sale until this Thursday!

I also have a set of quick pages that I just added to the store.  Those will be on sale for 1 week.

Take a look at more inspiration from my CT.  This first one is by Daphne and I love how she just used a couple of the colors for the kit and I didn't even recognize it as my kit at first!
This next one is by Steph.  I love the pictures of bunny ears.  I don't think my kids would let me do that!
Here's a layout by Ann.  Love the scalloped border at the top and the curved border at the bottom.
  
Here are a few layouts from me.  I have to say that this kit looks different depending on which background paper you use!  The green looks totally different from the pastel purple.



I have a small freebie for you today.  I made 2 small clusters from my middle layout.  Click on the image to download.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...