Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Release Thursday: Interview Me

Have you seen the new kit Becky released called Interview Me?  I LOVE the purpose of this kit... I don't take enough time to ask my kids what THEY think when I scrap about them.  This kit inspired me to make a yearly tradition of recording the kids thoughts, interview style.  Take a look at the beautiful bold colors and the great word art...



This is the feature kit in this month's Quick Page Exchange at Stuff to Scrap so the kit is on sale all month - make sure you grab it before the price goes up!  And join in the fun for this challenge - you create a quick page and post it then at the end of the month you will receive all the quick pages submitted.  Awesome, huh?

Here is some wonderful inspiration from the Creative Team...

By Brooke
By Daphne
By Kim
By Stephanie
By Thotim
And now it's freebie time!

First, Becky has a coordinating alpha set for you as the Exclusive Freebie on her Facebook page.  Just jump over there and "like" B2N2 Scraps to download it.


And then I have this border cluster freebie for you to enjoy!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!
- ScrapinMama (Kim)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, love those colors -- Thanks much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...