Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Change up the Size!!!

How many of you ever create things that aren't 8x8 or 12x12? I absolutely LOVE changing things up with my projects. I try to make 4x6 photo cards for special occasions or holidays! Even have created a whole brag book digitally to be played on the grandparents digital frames. They love things like that! 

 Announcements - Christmas Cards
 Quotes to put around the house
 Grandparents love BRAG books :)

Creating things for frames in your home extends the possibilites of digital scrapbooking. Take a favorite quote and scrap it and print it for an 8x10 frame. 
 My new project in the works is to use some old windows I have collected over the past few years. Going to paint them up and glaze them so I can showcase and change out the images often!!

Hope this sparks some creativity!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...