Sunday, June 6, 2010

Daddy's Hands

Gettin Scrappy with Britt teamed up with SAHM Scrapper to make a great father's day kit called "Daddy's Hands." I just loved the colors in this one. Lately I've been a sucker for orange! This kit is full of fabulous male elements and not a flower in sight! Take a look at this kit. There are coordinating brag book pages for this kit too that you can pick up and whip together an album to give to someone on Father's Day!
I made 2 layouts. I made one of my husband with our kids on his first father's day. The second one was actually more of a challenge because I made a Mommy and Me layout! I hadn't scrapped pictures of my son and I (because I have very few) and what we were wearing matched perfectly with this kit. I wanted to use flowers but there were none so I had be creative with my elements!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...