Friday, June 4, 2010

A New Kit!

It's almost Father's Day! Have any plans? So far we have none! I don't even know what my children are getting their dad for Father's Day. I better start thinking about that. What a great gift to put together a mini album of your kids with their dad and give him that for Father's Day! I've got a wonderful kit to show you that would work perfect for Dad pictures.

Marti Scraps and Jacabean Designs have teamed up to create a kit called "One Cool Dad." The colors are so fun and masculine and the patterns are very cool! I had a great time scrapping with this kit. Let me show you what the kit looks like.

Here are my layouts. I really like how well the papers show off the photos.

I made a freebie cluster frame for you. Here's a look at the preview. You can download it HERE from the Brownie Supremes blog. Then head over to Brownie Scraps to pick up "One Cool Dad."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...