Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mini Kits

Digi Designs by Nicole has 3 new mini kits in her store. They are just $1.99 each! What a great price for a mini kit that can be used over and over again. I worked with 2 of the kits and made 1 layout for each of them but I could have made more!

Here's one of the minis called "School's Out." I made this layout for a speed scrap. I just love the fun, bright colors.

Another one of the minis is called "Brights of Summer." I made this one for the Brownie Flip challenge at Brownie Scraps. I just loved the bright colors in this one too. I'm a sucker for bright colors!



The third one, which I did not have the chance to work with, is called "Scrap It." The colors are a little tamer than the other 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...