Monday, September 6, 2010

Just Because and voting

I've been asking you a lot recently for your votes and I'm not done asking for votes! This time it's for a scrapping competition. Brownie Scraps is turning 2 and it's celebrating by having a Supreme Scrapping Competition. I'm already a Brownie Supreme so I can't win the prizes but they are having a staff competition and if you win, you'll win a gift certificate to Persnickety Prints! I so need this because I've never printed a single layout that I've created.

Onto the voting. We had to create a layout about our daily life, find a song that fit with our daily life and the song lyrics were the only words allowed on the page. I had a really hard time with this! I knew I wanted to scrap my children but I had no idea what song to use! I tried to google several things but it didn't give me anything I liked. Finally I found the song "You'll Always Be My Baby" by Sara Evans. It was about a parent talking to a child, not about people in love which is what I had been finding! Since my twins will probably be my only children, they will always be my babies whether they like it or not! Sniff, sniff. Makes me a little weepy to think about it! Anyways, here's the layout I came up with. I had to go back to April to find a picture of my kids together smiling. But this one is one of my favorites.

Please go vote for me HERE (vote for Becky22). Thanks

I used a kit called Just Because by Scrappin Daisies. I love the colors in this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...