Monday, September 13, 2010

Templates and a new kit

Digi Designs by Nicole has a new template set out-Template Temptations vol. 10. Templates are a great way to scrap if you need some inspirtation or if you are just getting started in scrapping. They are also fabulous if you need to get a page done quickly! I love the templates in this set. Here's a look at them.
I made a couple layouts with these templates and I plan to make more! One of the layouts is below with the kit I have to show you. This layout is a sneak peek of a kit that Becky Young Designs and I did as a collab. The kits will be releasing on the 27th of September so be on the lookout then!

Becky Young Designs has a new kit out today called "Apple Pickin' " and it's a collab with HD Creations. I just love the colors and the cute apple elements. Too bad I didn't have any apple picking pictures but when my sister goes apple picking, I will have the perfect kit to use! Here's a look at it.

Here are my layouts. The second one uses a template by Digi Designs by Nicole's templates above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...