Thursday, September 2, 2010

My new releases!

Well I finally finished my kit for this week's Designer Survivor challenge. This week we were each given a color palette, style and theme (we had choices but it was first come first serve). I was not sure about many of the styles so I chose the style paper because I figured I knew what that meant :) I didn't know what I was going to do about dance though. I've had the song "Dancing with Myself" stuck in my head for a while so I decided to take the route of dacing like no one is watching, to be yourself. I was inspired by ribbons of colors. I am so pleased with how it turned out. Here's my kit "Dancin' with Myself."


You can download it at the Brownie Scraps gallery for free until Saturday morning. Saturday morning I will take down the links and add it to my store. Please cross your fingers for me that I make it into the next and final round!

September is here (can you believe it?) and that means a new set of Build a Kits at Stuff to Scrap. This month I was able to participate because I loved the colors and I loved what everyone else did with their kits! I chose to do a piggy bank theme because I didn't think it had been done before! I really love how cute the piggies are! Be on the look out for a girl kit soon. Here's my September BAK: My Piggy Bank (Boy).

Check out the flyer for all the BAKs. Image is linked to the store.


September also means another collab kit from the Stuff to Scrap Designers. I loved the colors in this one too. It's called "Back to School Blues." It's that time of year when all the kids return to school (and my husband)! Check out this fabulous kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...