Monday, September 27, 2010

My new kit: See You Later Alligator

I have new kit out today. It's a collab kit with Becky Young Designs. Our kits are called "See You Later Alligator" and "After Awhile Crocodile." Fun, huh? It's a whimsical love letter kit full of hearts, envelopes, alligators, and so much more that you need to write a letter. The colors are quite fun as well. Here's a look at our kits. Images are linked to our store.


Our kits are 20% off for the first week. We also created a QP pack that includes layouts using both kits. You can purchase the QP pack in either of our stores. Here's a look at the QPs.

My creative team has done such a great job with these kits. They used pieces of both kits to make their layouts.

Layouts by JJ


Layouts by Cami

Layouts by Marie


Layouts by Kim

Layouts by Thao

Layouts by Stephanie

My layouts (I know you've seen the second one already but I wanted to remind you). The first layout uses a template by Manda's Scrappin Creations and the second one uses a template by Digi Designs by Nicole.


I've made a freebie cluster frame for you using elements from my kit. You can download it HERE.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...