Friday, July 6, 2012

B2N2 Scraps GSO's

Today I  would like to show off a couple of layouts that I found in B2N2 Scraps designer gallery.
The first layout is by Yep2psp using "Gentle Summer Breeze". I chose this layout because of the use of circles for the photos as well as the clustering. I am a huge clustering fan. I also like the use of the swirls on the kite. It really gives it the feel of breeze swirling around.
Layout is linked to the gallery. Swing by the gallery and leave some love.

The second layout I chose is by cylynn. I chose this layout because of the offset of the top background paper and clustering. I also like the offset of the stamp style frame on the bottom photo.
I have linked this layout to the gallery as well. Leave these ladies some love for their great layouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...