Saturday, July 28, 2012

Trucks and Tractors GSOs

Today I would like to show off some layouts I found in B2N2 Scraps Designer Gallery.
I was amazed at all the wonderful layouts there but found myself going back to these layouts using
"Trucks and Tractors", "Trucks and Tractors Construction" and "Trucks and Tractors Sampler".
Products are linked to the store in case you haven't snagged them yet. They are also 25% off right now and the sampler is free.




Check out these gallery stand outs using "Trucks and Tractors".

The first layout is from APoyer. I love the photo placement in this layout.
The clusters are adoreable on the corners of the photos. I admire her journaling because I am not a journaler. 


The second layout is from Beebo. This layout caught my attention with all the different layers. Even the photos are overlapping and I love how the middle photo is entwined with the photo frame.


The third layout is by Kimberly 27. I love the offset of the top background paper as well as the
frame offset of the middle photo. My favorite thing about this layout is the fact that it also gives you an idea of how this kit can be used for other things besides trucks and tractors photos. 


Each layout is linked to the gallery. Be sure to go by and leave some love.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...