Friday, July 20, 2012

Meet the Team: Kortni

Meet Kortni one of our wonderful CT Members...
- Tell us about your “real world”

I am 30 years old. I have been married to my best friend for 11 1/2 years, we have two beautiful girls. My oldest just turned 5 and my baby is almost 5 months. I am a college student that hasn't decided what my major is, but I am loving the education. I have been a cosmetologist for 11 years. I get to do hair from my salon in my home, which works out very nice with little ones. :) I enjoy everyday that I get to spend with my family!

- How did you get started with scrapping?
I have always loved taking pictures and scrapping them. I started paper scrapping with a group of my friends after I got married and then 8 or so years later a friend of mine introduced me to Photoshop and I was hooked. I am now a creative team member for 3 different designers and co-designer with my sister-in-law who has always been my partner in crime and keeps me up on all the newest things in digital scrapping.

- Tell us something strange or unusual about you. 
This was a hard one for me, but I guess something unusual about me would be, that I have been fortunate enough to have never broken a bone (knock on wood). Lol.

Here are two of Kortni's favorite layouts that she designed using Shine Down on Me by B2N2 Scraps...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...