Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Rewind: Trucks and Tractors

I want to make sure that you have seen my newest kit, Trucks and Tractors.  This kit is for all of you who have gone to Touch a Truck events or have kids who love trucks or road construction.  I have so many pieces to this kit, Trucks and Tractors.  There is a free sampler this month only, a construction element pack and a quick page pack!



Here's some more inspiration from my creative team.

 And here's one by me from my town's public works open house that they have every year.  I think I have more pictures that I need to scrap from previous years!  Plus I have plans to go to a touch a truck at the end of this month and in September!
I have another freebie for you made by my promo team member Dannethia.
You can download HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun freebie!! I am getting a broken link to the freebie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked for me. You do have to be signed into 4shared to download anything.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...