Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another speed scrap

I participated in my 3rd Speed Scrap last night at Stuff to Scrap. I misread the time and just happened to be checking the forum about half an hour after it started. So I joined in 30 minutes late. Now, if you read my other two posts about speed scraps, you'll know that joining late made me think that I would NEVER finish! I knew what picture and kit I wanted to use so at least I could follow the first couple steps no problem, except for the fact that it called for 2 pictures not just 1 like I had been planning! But in reality the speed scrap was very easy! I was able to make my layout in about 45 minutes. The hardest part for me was to come up with a 1 word title. I had been thinking about using word art that came with the kit I used (Momitude by Miss Mint) but that wasn't just 1 word. I didn't feel rushed or pressured in this speed scrap. I was actually a little disappointed that I was able to finish so early because then it left me with time on my hands when my husband wasn't home! Here's my completed layout.

Like I said previously this kit is called Momitude and it's by Miss Mint. I used an alpha from the Stuff to Scrap Morning Solitude Blog Train. The alpha is by Little Red Scraps. I have used this alpha in a lot of different pages. I love that it's cursive. Most fonts and alphas aren't cursive so I'm really excited when I get one! The font is Pea Amy from Font for Peas. I didn't follow the directions precisely (the title was supposed to be ON the right photo and the elements under the right photo weren't supposed to stick out of 2 sides ) but I love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...