Friday, January 29, 2010

Best Friends Kit

Aprilisa Designs posted a one kit call at Digi Shop Talk (DST as everyone calls it) and once I saw her kit, I knew I had to send her an email right away! I loved the rich colors she chose. The papers looked like so much fun and there were so many beautiful elements. She sent me the kit to download and once my kids were in bed, I started to play around with it. This is the first layout I've done (on my own with no template) that I haven't done of my babies! I saw one of the word arts that she included in her kit that says "When I think of you, I smile inside." I knew I had to scrap a page of my husband! Here's my page.



Here's a preview of what her kit looks like, which you can grab at her store at Digital Scrap Cafe. Isn't it beautiful? I'm so glad that I responded to her call because I had a great time playing with this kit. You'll want to keep a watch on my blog because I will probably be making another layout using this kit very soon! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...