Sunday, January 31, 2010

Simplicity

I find that when I scrapping I like to add as many elements as possible. I saw two challenges over at Digital Scrap Cafe that made me make my layouts more simple. One of them was a template challenge and the other was a scraplift challenge. Scraplift means to take inspiration from someone's already completed layout and make a similar one. The template challenge used a template by Scooty's Designs. This is what I came up with.




My babies did NOT like leaves! But the colors were so beautiful so I tried to capture a photo. Gotta have some fussing pictures, don't you? I used papers and ribbon from Afternoon Delight a Stuff to Scrap Blog Train. I also used leaves, stitching, frame, alphabet and papers from October Road by The Scrappy Kat, Flower Scraps and Growing Pains Scrapped. The font is Pea Muggy's Girl. I love how it turned out and it's much cleaner than my other layouts.

I'll be back later to share my other simple layout. We're going to the in-laws for calzones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...