Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Digital Scrap Cafe Freebie QP

I don't think I posted about this before so I want you all to know that I am on another team! I'm part of Digital Scrap Cafe's Quick Page Team. What that means is that you will get free QPs from me every month. Some months you will get 2 and sometimes you might get more! How exciting is that??

The first kit that I worked with at Digital Scrap Cafe is called
Whistle While You Work by Laurie's Scraps. I just loved the bright colors in this kit. What's great about it is that you can make a chore chart for your kids and print it out! Mine aren't quite ready for that yet!! Maybe when they turn 2, ha! But this kit is also great for many other layouts. It'll work for boys and girls and for pretty much any occasion. Here's a preview of the kit.






Here's what my QP looks like with pictures in it! The QP comes without pictures. Although who wouldn't want a page with these cute babies in it? LOL. The title does NOT come with the QP since I'm sure not everyone is going to use this page for bath time!


Click on the preview of the QP below to download it. This freebie will only be up for 1 week so grab it now!!

***Sorry, link expired***


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky

    Its Julie from Julie's Creations I am on also on the QuickPage Team (QPTM) at Digital Scrap Cafe.

    Can you email me please at dolphincrazy1@hotmail.co.uk

    Thanks and I hope you did not mind me contact you and asking you to email me as I can not find your email on your blog.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. The Best Places to Do Homework

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...