Monday, March 1, 2010

So much news!!!

If you are looking for my portion of the Stuff to Scrap Blog Train French Tulips, scroll down a post.

I have so much news to share with you. First, Marni Designs at Brownie Scraps has released a brand new kit today called Color Me Happy. It's a collab with Designs by Anja J. This kit is just beautiful! I absolutely love the colors because they are so springy and summery. The papers are gorgeous and the elements are fun! You can pick it up here and it's on sale for $3.90! What a steal because it is a HUGE kit! Here's a preview of what it looks like.


Here are a couple layouts that I made using this beautiful kit. As you can see I used it for both my daughter AND my son! It works for boys too!





Next order of business! I joined a new CT recently! Beth at Designs by Sweet Mesquite asked me to join her CT during a Speed Scrap! Her designs are on sale at Stuff to Scrap and she just opened a brand new store at Digital Scrap Ink. She's having a sale on her products for just one week only! Image is linked to her Stuff to Scrap store. I'll give you the link later of her Digital Scrap Ink store as soon as I get one!

Beth is a template queen! She's got fabulous templates in her store. I made a layout yesterday using one of her templates from "All Clustered Up." I used a kit called Startastic by Scrappin Daisies.


That may be all the news for right now. I'll probably have so more news to tell you tomorrow or Wednesday so stay tuned! Also keep watching for another freebie mini kit and a freebie template.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...