Saturday, March 20, 2010

Early Spring (not here!)

As I mentioned earlier I am on the Quick Page Team at Digital Scrap Cafe. What that means is I offer 2 free quick pages a month using kits from the designers at Digital Scrap Cafe. I also get to work with the montly collab and make 2 quick pages. I don't offer those for free though. In order to get the quick pages the team made, all you have to do is spend $10 and you'll get them for free!! Here is a preview of the collab called Early Spring. We had snow today and such slushy gross weather. I could go for some spring right now! Back to the kit! This kit has such gorgeous colors! You don't have to buy this collab to get the quick pages for free, but why not grab it?



Isn't it pretty?? Here is the preview of the QPs that you get free when you spend $10! The first two are the ones that I made.


Here's another layout that I made using the kit. It was for the Scraplift challenge at Digital Scrap Cafe.

Tomorrow I have 2 releases to share with you. I'm so excited because they are so much fun! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow night.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I read your blog today. Have a good night!

    P.S. I love the pages that you put together for Amelia! I will get you more pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...