Sunday, February 7, 2010

2 challenges in one!

Since I love challenges so much and I do them at a variety of sites, I thought why not combine 2 different ones? The two challenges I combined were the Use It or Lose It Challenge at Stuff to Scrap and the Quote Challenge at Digital Scrap Cafe. Val C. Designs at Digital Shop Cafe came up with the quote "You make me laugh even when life is far from funny" and even made a word art for us to use. The Use It or Lose It Challenge is when you are given a mini kit and you have to use all the pieces! This kit was made by Little Red Scraps and it is called Everyday Moments Sampler. I love the blues and greens because then I can use the kit to scrap pictures of my son. I thought these colors would go perfectly with the quote which I recolored to make work with my layout. It's true that these babies make me laugh even when life is far from funny!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...