Sunday, February 14, 2010

Some girl layouts

So I recently told my sister about my blog and she commented to me that I post a lot of layouts of my son and always say something along the lines of "here's a layout of my son since I tend to do more layouts of my daughter." She thinks I actually have posted more layouts of my son than daughter! I didn't go back and count to be sure. So today, in honor of my sister, I am going to post a couple layouts that are girly! This first one is made for a Brownie Scraps challenge called Brownie Indulgence Challenge. A designer provides a mini kit and you have to use every single piece of the kit. This kit is called Valentine and it is by Flutterbye Faery Designs. You can go over to Brownie Scraps and join in the challenge.



This second layout was done for a Scraplift Challenge at Stuff to Scrap. I had never done a photo blended into a background paper before and I wasn't too sure if I would like it. Once I did it, I loved it! This kit is called This is Me by Sweet Digi Scraps.


I hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day with your loved ones! I'll be back tomorrow with a freebie QP from JW DigiScraps' new kit.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Those were not as girly as I was expecting! I guess the flower accents do make them girly, but I feel like if you swapped out the flowers for something else, the colors and everything else would work for a boy. I like them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...