Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sneak Peek and a QP

Marni Designs at Brownie Scraps is coming out with a new kit on March 1st. Hard to believe it's almost March, isn't it??? Here's a quick peek at her new kit called Color Me Happy and it's a collab with Designs by Anja J. The colors are so much fun! I used this kit for layouts for both my son and daughter! It's nice to have kits that are versatile!



I have a freebie QP for you from Marni Design's kit Peaceful which you can find in her store for $2.50. I showed you this layout before but I thought I would show it to you again. Click here to download the QP. ***Sorry, link expired***


I left the cutie pie word art off the QP but I have it here if you want to download it. I offered it before but I don't think the freebie search engines picked it up then! So click HERE to download the word art.

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [02 Mar 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...