Saturday, February 13, 2010

JW DigiScraps' New Kit!

Janice, JW DigiScraps, has just released her new kit called "A Little One's Love." It's a fun Valentine's Day kit but can also be used for so much more. It's full of reds, pinks, aquas and blues. Here's a preview of the kit.


Isn't it fun? You can pick it up for just $2 through next Saturday! That's a great deal! You can find it at either Stuff to Scrap or Divine Digital. Here are a couple layouts that I made using this kit. When I first saw the colors, I immediately thought of the Cubs! So I scrapped a page of my babies in their Cubs gear since we are such big fans! The second layout is one that I'm offering as a QP coming up soon!




Come back to get that freebie QP in a couple days!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...