Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hmm...What to blog about today?

I'm really not to chatty today! We had no heat in our house this morning and it was down to 55 degrees in our house! Luckily my father in law is quite handy and fixed it for us but it was a cold morning with babies. I took some pictures and I'm going to try to scrap them really soon! They looked so cute all bundled up.

I'll just share a quick layout with you and then I should get moving and not be lazy anymore! I'm sharing one of my son since I tend to do more layouts of my daughter! This one was done for the Word of the Week Challenge (WOW) at Stuff to Scrap. It's my first time participating in it but when I saw that we could chose any -able word about a loved one, I knew I had to use the word pinchable! My son has the chubbiest cheeks! I used Boy Wonder by Sus Designs and the template is by Sweet Tomato Designs. This week's word is ball. Noah loves to play ball but I don't think I've captured any photos of him playing ball. Maybe I should take some tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...