Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Speed Scraps

My sister called and asked me if something was wrong because I hadn't updated my blog in 2 days! So I guess I better post some pictures. I've been busy working on an upcoming projects which I'll tell you about later. I've also been very busy participating in speed scraps. They've been very addicting! I did 2 at Brownie Scraps in the last week. Here are my layouts. This first one was made using the SUN blog train called Rainbrella. I thought they were appropriate colors for Easter with all the brightly colored eggs! I don't think I followed the directions exactly but I really like how it turned out! I really LOVE these photos of my twins!

This second one was made using Another Planet by Inspired Designs (the string is from The Scrappin' Cop and the buttons are from Gunhild Storeide). I love this kit and I hadn't found a use for it until now! The colors worked perfectly. The directions said to cut out 5 squares and place them near the photo with at least 2 of them touching the photo. I misread the directions because I thought ALL of them needed to touch the picture. I wasn't sure about this layout at first but I love it! I resized the buttons a little after I saved it as a jpeg so just imagine the buttons a little smaller! Both of these layouts are totally different for me and I learned that I scrap in different styles! I hope you like them.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...