Friday, March 30, 2012

Creative Team Kits

So I have gotten back into some scrapping and joined another creative team.  I miss scrapping and this forces me to scrap.  I've spent too much time designing and I've forgotten to preserve my memories!  I just recently ordered 2 more books from Winkflash so now I'm only a year behind on my kids' books!  My goal is to be able to order at least one more book by the time they have their flat rate book sale!  I know this is late but I have a great kit to show you from Gettin Scrappy with Britt.  It's called Snowfall and you can get it free with a $5 order at Stuff to Scrap until tomorrow night.  Go shopping!  What are you waiting for???
I made this layout for a speed scrap at STS.
I rejoined Digi Designs by Nicole's CT and she has a fabulous kit out called Sweet Spring.  The colors are so soft and pretty-perfect for all those freshly blooming flowers or Easter pictures.  You could even scrap baby photos with this kit.
Pretty, huh?  I made this layout for a speed scrap at STS as well.
Flutterbye Faery Designs is retiring from designing as of April 13th so her store (as well as the rest of Brownie Scraps) is on sale for 60% off until April 13th.  I got to work with All Girl which is such a pretty kit and very girly but it's not just pinks!  I loved this kit when I saw it but didn't have a chance to work with it so I made sure to grab it before it was gone!
I made a 2 page layout showing my daughter's first tea party.
I'll have more kits to show you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...